piątek, 19 lutego 2016

Waiting for spring- videotutorial

Today is my day for Inspiration day.
This page is in spring´s colours, because I want nice and warm weather, so much :) ( I´m wrtiting this blog about how I want this weather and outside is snowing- what an irony :) )


This time I want easier mixed media... how say kids in my class.. not so much that white paste :D


I chose green-mint-turquoise ( everyone see different colour :) ) and purple colour.


Because I have flower wreath on my head and wedding bouquet, so I want give flowers on my page.

Supplies:

Watercolour paper
Scrapbook paper- purple
Scraps from one collection
 Heavy gesso- white
3D Matte gel
Ecoline colours
Watercolours LOEW-CORNELL 
 Wildorchidcrafts flowers
 Heidi Swapp sentiments
Archival ink
Set of little stamps- motýlci, kytičky
3D tape

And here is my videotutorial:



Thank you for visit and comments :)





1 komentarz:

Popularne posty